Why Productiv For Direct Routing?
- Leading international voice provider with wide reach in emerging markets, simplifying vendor management
- Full PSTN replacement in 5 countries, with more international coverage planned, providing stress-free migrations
- Enables full phone system capabilities for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 on a global scale
- End-to-end SLA
What Is It?
Direct Routing is phone system capability within Office 365 to help you connect SIP trunks to Microsoft Teams. The service greatly reduces the complexity of integrating existing voice infrastructure with the world leading Microsoft Teams cloud platform.
Using Direct Routing from Productiv, you can directly connect your voice infrastructures to the Microsoft Teams environment allowing for seamless collaboration between native Teams calls and legacy infrastructure.
In the simplest deployment model, you start with SIP trunks which are already pre-connected to Microsoft Teams through Cloud SBCs hosted in global data centres.
Leveraging the strength and reach of Global SIP Connect, this full-feature, end-to-end service enables Enterprise Voice for Microsoft Team subscription and phone systems, delivering seamless global collaboration to boost organisational productivity and agility. Offering full PSTN replacement in more than 5 countries, and SIP trunks reaching more than 10 countries, Direct Routing from Productiv lowers transition risk, enabling the most effective Microsoft Teams implementation.
Direct Routing With Productiv
- Simplify the meeting experience for users
- Enable full phone system capabilities for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 on a global scale
- Bring people together regardless of location to make faster decisions
- Stress-free migration leveraging the strengths of Productiv’s market-leading SIP portfolio
- Manage remote teams more effectively
- Optimise conferencing spend
- Completely managed, end-to-end service for all your organisations’ communications and collaboration requirements
Simplifies The Job For Your It Team
- Manage one unified and consolidated audio, video, and web conferencing solution rather than disparate products from multiple providers
- Reduce the complexity of integrating existing voice systems with Microsoft Teams
- Our Global reach SIP portfolio helps deliver services to users regardless of their location
- Fully managed service easing the pain of administration with end-to-end visibility, monitoring and reporting
- Our world-class Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) brings you the full power of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams across your enterprise, and so much more
- Choose from a wide range of services including 13/1300, Universal Freephone (UIFN), Local Number and Domestic Service. In addition, our global relationships with multiple carriers ensure state-of-the-art communication and collaboration wherever in the world you conduct business