- Leading international voice provider with wide reach in emerging markets, simplifying vendor management
- Full PSTN replacement in 5 countries in 5 countries, with more international coverage planned, providing stress-free migrations
- Enables full phone system capabilities for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 on a global scale
- End-to-end SLA
What is It?
Direct Routing is phone system capability within Office 365 to help you connect SIP trunks to Microsoft Teams. The service greatly reduces the complexity of integrating existing voice infrastructure with the world leading Microsoft Teams cloud platform.
Using Direct Routing from Productiv, you can directly connect your voice infrastructures to the Microsoft Teams environment allowing for seamless collaboration between native Team calls and legacy infrastructure.
In the simplest deployment model, you start with SIP trunks which are already pre-connected to Microsoft Teams through Cloud SBCs hosted in global data centres.
Leveraging the strength and reach of Global SIP Connect, this full-feature, end-to-end service enables Enterprise Voice for Microsoft Team Subscription and phone systems, delivering seamless global collaboration to boost organisational productivity and agility. Offering full PSTN replacement in more than 5 countries, and SIP trunks reaching more than 10 countries, Direct Routing from Productiv lowers transition risk, enabling the most effective Microsoft teams implementation.
Direct Routing With Productiv
- Simplify the meeting experience for users
- Enable full phone system capabilities for Microsoft Teams and Office 365 on a global scale
- Bring people together regardless of location to make faster decisions
- Stress-free migration leveraging the strengths of Productiv’s market-leading SIP portfolio
- Manage remote teams more effectively
- Optimise conferencing spend
- Completely managed, end-to-end service for all your organisations communications and collaboration requirements
- We provide unmatched commercial advantage through attractive voice pricing reaching 99.7% of world GDP
- Supports Hybrid setup including integration with legacy PBX and PSTN
- We have implemented our solution to provide real-time, end-to-end service path visibility from the application, down to the infrastructure
Simplifies The Job For Your It Team
- Manage one unified and consolidated audio, video, and web conferencing solution rather than disparate products from multiple providers
- Reduce the complexity of integrating existing voice system with Microsoft Teams
- Our Global reach SIP portfolio helps deliver services to users regardless of their location
- Fully managed service easing the pain of administration with end-to-end visibility, monitoring and reporting
- Our world-class Unified Communications as a Service(UCaaS) brings you the full power of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams across enterprise, and so much more
- Choose from a wide range of service including 13/1300, Universal Freephone (UIFN), Local Number and Domestic Service. In addition, our global relationship with multiple carriers ensure state-of-the-art communication and collaboration wherever in the world you conduct business
Simple Global Growth With Office 365
We can help your business move to the cloud by rapidly and seamlessly deploying and evolving Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing solutions in the Microsoft Office 365 Cloud
Unlock Your Microsoft Teams Subscription
You can benefit by choosing a solution ready to meet all your collaboration and communication needs. Delivered as a fully managed service integrating all the features of Microsoft Teams with our Global Network and SIP leadership
Manage Your Business, Not The Tools
Always be assured of a reliable and robust connection with our global and managed Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) with full end-to-end visibility, monitoring
Manage Business Risk And Be Regulatory Compliant
Our service is compliant with the telecom regulatory requirements of most countries. You can feel confident that, by partnering with us, you can meet all your global communication needs and realise your transformation plans today